The appearance and general conduct of pupils makes an impression in the community. The school uniform helps children identify with the school and eliminates competition among people to 'out dress' one another. Parents are asked to co-operate by ensuring that the school uniform is worn.
The school uniform consists of the following:
- School sweatshirt with school logo
- Red shirt or polo shirt with a collar
- Trousers or skirts must be plain navy. (If jogging pants are worn they must also be plain navy without strips or logos).
- A blue/white gingham dress may be worn.
- Shoes should be of a comfortable design, low heeled, toe covered and ONLY black in colour.
During P.E. Sessions:
- Navy jogging pants/shorts.
- White Tee-shirts (P4 - 7).
- Pupils must wear appropriate footwear for PE and games.
- Light soft-soled gym shoes should be worn when PE lessons are held indoors.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING, INCLUDING P.E. WEAR, SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH CHILD'S NAME.
The official stockist of the sweatshirt and polo shirt is:
School Days, Shore Road, Enniskillen.
Children must not wear jewellery to school. Only studs or sleepers are permitted if ears are pierced.