The appearance and general conduct of pupils makes an impression in the community. The school uniform helps children identify with the school and eliminates competition among people to 'out dress' one another. Parents are asked to co-operate by ensuring that the school uniform is worn.
The school uniform consists of the following:
- School sweatshirt with school logo
- Red polo shirt with a collar and school logo
- Trousers or skirts must be plain navy. (If jogging pants are worn they must also be plain navy without strips or logos).
- A blue/white gingham dress may be worn.
- Shoes should be of a comfortable design, low heeled, toe covered and ONLY black in colour.
During P.E. Sessions:
- Navy jogging pants/shorts.
- White Tee-shirts (P4 - 7).
- Pupils must wear appropriate footwear for PE and games.
- Light soft-soled gym shoes should be worn when PE lessons are held indoors.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING, INCLUDING P.E. WEAR, SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH CHILD'S NAME.
The official stockists for school uniform are:
School Days in Enniskillen
S D Kells in Lisnaskea
Children must not wear jewellery to school. If earrings must be worn they should be studs. For safety reasons your child must be able to remove them for P.E.